As Prepshipping LLC, we are completely free to determine the scope and nature of the services we will provide, within the framework of the law; The changes we will make regarding the services have entered into force by being published on the site. will be counted.
The owner of all text, code, graphics, logos, images, sound files and software used on the Site (hereinafter referred to as “content”) is Prepshipping LLC and all rights are reserved. Reproduction or copying of the site content without written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All users undertake to use the site only for lawful and personal purposes and not to engage in any activity that would infringe the rights of third parties. on site legal and penal responsibilities in their transactions and actions belong to them. Due to the damages incurred or to be incurred by third parties due to work and actions, the site’s direct and/or indirect has no responsibility.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information available on the Site. However, despite our efforts, this information may lag behind the actual changes, and there may be some differences. For this reason, we do not give any guarantees, express or implied, or make any commitments regarding the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information on the site.
- The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites, applications and platforms operated by third parties and whose contents are unknown to us. site, functionality only provides access to these sites and we do not accept any responsibility for its contents.
- While we do our best to keep the Site virus-free, we cannot guarantee that it is completely free of viruses. For this reason, taking necessary precautions against viruses while downloading data is responsible. Virus etc. We are not responsible for any damage caused by malicious programs, code or materials.
- We do not guarantee that there will be no defects or errors in the services offered on the Site, or that uninterrupted service will be provided. Without prior notice of your access to the site and its services or any part of it. We can terminate at any time.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the Site is limited to intent and gross negligence. For damages arising from breach of contract, the total compensation that can be claimed is limited to foreseeable damages. Above The aforementioned limitations of liability also do not apply in case of damage to human life, bodily injury or health of a person. In all cases deemed force majeure by law, delay, performance We will not be liable for any compensation due to failure or default.